Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, Mark! We are happy to hear you and your whole family are enjoying your new Subaru's! Great job Randy and Logan on this happy customer!

3501350644_34112b04bb
 

Mark D.
  Minnesota
Dec 12, 2012

"Randy and Logan - With our recent "record" snowfall, I just wanted to say we are LOVING our Subaru's. Both Robin and I were out driving during the storm on Sunday and had no problems! I watched the big SUV's spin and fishtail around corners and they gave me looks when I passed them. Even my daughter, who just got her license in October, mentioned that the roads were crappy but her Subaru just seemed to drive right through it. I actually found an empty snow covered road and had some fun "testing" what my Legacy can really do in the white stuff. I'm now thoroughly convinced that we made the right decision coming to you guys. Thanks and hopefully I can send some folks your way!"

No comments:

Post a Comment