Thursday, December 20, 2012

Great work, Jeff, on earning this 5-star review!

Cars

"I had the most incredible buying experience at this dealer!! The salesman that I dealt with was Jeff Maxwell and he is a credit to car salesmen everywhere!! He not only worked with me to get me a great deal but also gave me a generous credit for my trade in! When I went to pick it up he told me that they did a complete brake job when initially we had only agreed to just pads and rotors. There was no extra charge for that! Now that is what I call going above and beyond for the customer!!!! All he kept telling me was that he wanted to make sure that my wife and I were happy with the purchase. To be honest we could not be any more thrilled than we are with our vehicle and the car buying experience! Hats off to Jeff Maxwell and Saint Cloud Subaru for their stellar customer service!"

View more Cars.com reviews on our Cars.com page

No comments:

Post a Comment