Monday, September 24, 2012

We just got some great new reviews on Yelp! We love to hear your feedback! Keep the reviews coming!

Yelp_logo

 

"We just picked up my wife's new Outback this morning. This is my 2nd Outback and 3rd Subaru. They are awesome vehicles. This is the first time I've done business with St. Cloud Subaru. I worked with Bobby and Jacob. They are as awesome as the cars they sell. I usually keep my cars over 10 years because I hate dealing with typical car sales people. You know like when the sales manager or closer comes in with Neanderthal sales techniques and tries to paint you into a corner and feel pressured to take whatever deal they have on the table before it is too late. The last place told me "you better take this now because we are shipping the car to a different lot tonight." I walked out and a week later it was still on their lot. Absolutely none of these games with Bobby and Jacob. I had to drive 90 minutes past local dealers to buy this car and it was worth it.

I knew what I wanted, search Google for Subaru dealers, called St Cloud Subaru, and asked for the sales manager. Made a great deal over the phone with Bobby in record time and explained that I needed to pick the car up by the end of the week, early in the morning, so I could get to work on time. It is amazing how fast, simple and painless buying a car can be when there is no game playing / Neanderthal sales techniques involved. My wife and I had to get up at 4 AM to drive out of the metro area (that has at least 3 Subaru dealers) to meet Bobby and Steve. They opened the dealership early to accommodate our schedule. Bobby had all the paperwork ready. Everything was exactly as we agreed. Jacob did a terrific job of showing my wife everything she needed to know about her new care including pairing her phone to the car's blue tooth. We had all of this done and were on our way before the dealers posted opening time.

One other thought. I knew what the going price was for the vehicle I wanted. In record time, over the phone, with no head games, we made a deal I feel good about. Four days later we closed the deal, again in record time... no games. Everything was absolutely hassle free."

 

Read more reviews HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment