Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Metrodome Moments Part 2

Here are some more of your favorite Metrodome Moments:
I was at a Vikings game at the dome on a bitterly cold day in 1998. The guy behind me spilled a whole beer on me during an amazing catch/run by Randy Moss. The person coming to pick us up was caught in traffic and after the game, my wet clothes froze solid and I had to "break" them to get into the car! It was such a good season, I didn't even care!!! -Jennifer B

I've attended plenty of events at the Metrodome (Gophers football, basketball and baseball, Vikings football, high school football, baseball and soccer, monster trucks) but nothing can top being in the building for Game 7 of the 1991 World Series. I got a pair of free tickets out of sheer luck and will never forget it. - Brian M

Being with my sister at the games. She has been a season ticket holder for 46 seasons and has only missed 5 home games(including preseason games)!! My family is passionate about the Vikings! - Beth P

Me and my sons were at the vikings game vs tampa bay and Jared Allen got hit and the bridge of his nose was bleeding. Everyone was booing at the Bucs and the very next play Jared Allen got a sack and the crowd went WILD. It was the best moment at the metronome for me. -Don G

After being "just friends" for a year, my husband and I spent our first date at the Metrodome. Ever since, the trips to the Metrodome have marked important events in our lives together, including celebrating our wedding with friends in a press box! -Rae B

Head on over to the St. Cloud Subaru website to read more. While you're there, leave your own favorite Metrodome Moment and enter to win a pair of tickets to the Vikings' last regular season game in the Metrodome!

Stay tuned on our Facebook and Twitter for more news and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment