Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Metrodome Moments Part 1

Here's a selection of Metrodome Moments that have been shared with us so far:
"My entire family attending a Vikings/Packers game. Our family has grown so much, we took up an entire row! Fun time!"  -Denise J
"The reception for the Twins winning the Division championships in 1987 where the decibel meter was pegged!!!!!"  -William B

"Watching my son get a behind the scenes tour and sleep overnight on the field with his Boy Scout troop; so fun!"  -KRIS O
"Growing up the Metrodome was a big part of my life. I had went to Twins and Viking games. I went to concerts and events. State football tournaments. I used to go to the stadium before games just to meet the players even though I wasn't going to the game. Even with all of these memories my greatest would be when Favre hit Greg Lewis for the game winning touchdown against the 49ers. All game long I had 49er fans around me that kept bragging to my friend and I because the Vikings were trailing. That last play was incredible. The emotion in the stadium was intense. Favre lobbed the ball up into the back of the endzone and when Lewis caught the ball the Dome erupted. You could feel the whole place shaking. When the play was under review there was no noise to be heard. It was eerily silent. The review seemed to have taken forever. When the ref came out from under the booth and confirmed the touchdown that place erupted once more. This time even more intense. By far my greatest memory at the dome!"  -Jeff E

"My favorite Metrodome moment(s) were the 3 football games I played there during the 2011 and 2012 MSHSL Football Tournaments, including the Class AAAA XXX Prep Bowl game."  -Zach H
Head on over to the St. Cloud Subaru website to read more. While you're there, leave your own favorite Metrodome Moment and enter to win a pair of tickets to the Vikings' last regular season game in the Metrodome!

Stay tuned on our Facebook and Twitter for more news and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment