Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Thanks to Carlen for leaving this great feedback about the Subaru BRZ!

Carlen B. 
St. Cloud, Minnesota 
Apr 28, 2013
Quality: Excellent Appeal: Excellent Service: Excellent
"feedback on the BRZ. Is is as good or better than advertised. The 800 miles home took (Didnt take the shortest route) took 2 tanks of gas. Over that distance I averaged 33.5 mpg. That's way better than advertised. I drove between 70 and 80 mph, with brief sputs higher when I hooked up with a black STI that happened by as he gave me a thumbs up. The car has over 900 miles on it now and IM starign to sneak the Rs over 4000 briefly. The car has a nice growl that begins around 3500 and higher. Even around town while sporting about, it is averaging 30 mpg. The car handles like its on rails. Great fun. Road noise is alittle more than our Outback but not objectionable. I have to say that I think SUbaru/Toyota has hit the nail on the head with this car. All the writing the pundits have publised talk about how well the car is balanced. I have to agree. Its not just how well it handles, but also the design selctions which include, horsepower to weight, mileage, tires, exhaust note ect.. It is entertaining how much attention the car gets. At stoplights, gas stations and on the highway people have pull up to check it out. Neddless to say, Im enjoying the purchase. Id buy it again tomorrow if I lost this one."

Read more of our positive reviews on Google+ Local!

No comments:

Post a Comment