Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Another satisfied customer! Thank you for your kind words, Kevin! Keep up the great work, Bobby and Peter!

Yelp

Kevin E.
St. Cloud, MN
Aug 14, 2012
"I bought 2 cars from Bobby and Peter when they were at another dealer, I followed them to Saint Cloud Subaru, and as of yesterday my wife and I have bought our 6th car from Bobby and Peter and 4th from St Cloud Subaru.

The Sales staff is always friendly and helpful and ready to go the mile. Buying cars is always painful, the paperwork is a killer, But they know us and know I hate paperwork, they do everything they can to get us in and out.

They dont hound you looking at cars, they ask to help and if you say just looking, they respect that your looking and let you, but are close engough to assist you if needed. The Loan Originator will do his best to get you the deal and financing.

The service side has been good for me, I always have gotten straight answers and get great service. Keep up the great work!"

To read more reviews on Yelp click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment